The Peachdent Dental Practice, inspire, help and empower you to enjoy your Dental and Hygiene care. The practice is has a relaxed atmosphere, outstanding patient care, and the latest techniques to create the ultimate in dental experiences for all patients. The practice promotes dentistry and physical well-being, promoting the important link of how your teeth may affect your health and your health may affect your teeth. We are highly experienced in smile rejuvenation, transforming tired and worn teeth into bright, beautiful smiles. Whether you are seeking a subtle enhancement or a full smile makeover, we have an option for you.
Aims and Standards
- The patient experience is of paramount importance to The Peachdent Dental Practice. They treat all patients with respect and make sure that your experience at the practice is informed, satisfying and as comfortable as possible.
- Everyone is consulted at all times and all treatments and referrals are with your approval and are fully documented. There are procedures at all levels.
- Peachdent provide treatment of the highest standards for all patients at all times.
- They invest in the best and most up-to-date equipment and technology to help the dentists and staff maintain these standards.
- All the dentists and staff are continually upgrading their skills with postgraduate education and CPD (Continuing Professional Development).
- There is an ongoing programme training the dental nurses to national standards.
- All procedures are audited to make sure all clinical standards are maintained.
- The Peachdent Dental Practice is registered with the Care Quality Commission.
The Peachdent Dental Practice have a friendly and professional team that is always available to meet with all patients personally and to address any concerns you might have. They schedule appointments with plenty of time in-between so you will not feel rushed. They always welcome new patients and pride themselves on excellent customer service and professional approach to health care.
Peachdent are Invisalign specialists. They are a Diamond Provider, which means they are a top 1% provider I the UK. Invisalign is used to treat irregularities in the alignment of teeth. This is a discreet way to straighten teeth using a series of custom-made, virtually undetectable aligners. Whether teeth are crowded, too far apart or have shifted since wearing braces.
- A discreet way to treat irregularities in the alignment of teeth using a series of custom-made, virtually undetectable aligners.
- Gain a straighter smile whether your teeth are too crowded, too far apart or have shifted since wearing braces.
- Uses advanced 3D computer imaging technology.
- Easy to use.
The Peachdent Dental Practice dentists create bridges by reducing the teeth on either side of the missing tooth or teeth by a preparation pattern determined by the location of the teeth and by the material from which the bridge is fabricated. This way they can restore the size and shape of the original teeth in a correct alignment and contact with the opposing teeth.
Peachdent are very experienced in crowns which is a type of dental restoration which completely caps or encircles a tooth or dental implant. Crowns are often needed when a large cavity threatens the ongoing health of a tooth. They are typically bonded to the tooth using dental cement. Crowns are often used to improve the strength or appearance of teeth.
Inlays & Onlays
These are more conservative than a crown. Inlays and Onlays are two methods of restoring normal tooth structure after decay or other damage. Inlays and Onlays are known as indirect fillings because unlike a standard filling that is done at a dentist’s practice. Both are made in a laboratory and cemented or bonded to the surface of the tooth during a second visit to the dentist. Inlays and Onlays strengthen teeth.
With teeth whitening we bleach your teeth to make them lighter. Teeth whitening lightens the existing colour by several shades. The results are individual to the patient and patients can choose how white they want their teeth.
A veneer is a thin layer of restorative material placed over a tooth surface either to improve the aesthetics of a tooth or to protect a damaged tooth surface. There are two main types of material used to fabricate a veneer, composite and porcelain.
White fillings are often preferred and are an alternative to the traditional silver looking fillings. The colour of the tooth can even be adjusted so it blends in with surrounding teeth.
- New Patients
- Children’s Teeth
- Dental Decay
- Root Canal Treatment
- Routine Fillings
Hygiene & Gum Disease
- Hygienist Treatment
- Gum Disease
We have 4 locations in total, here are the other 3:
HATFIELD DENTAL CENTRE
28-30 Market Place
01707 266 731
HILLTOP DENTAL SURGERY
24 High View
01707 264 144
CHESHUNT DENTAL CENTRE
51a High Street
01992 643 259
Private & NHS Care
The dental surgeries provide all the treatment necessary to secure and maintain your oral health. There are some treatments (mainly cosmetic) that are not normally available under the NHS and you may choose to have these provided privately. You may also choose to have some treatment provided privately as an alternative to NHS treatment. The dentist will discuss these options with you so that you can make an informed choice.
- Mon 9am - 5pm
- Tue 9am - 5pm
- Wed 9am - 5pm
- Thur 9am - 5pm
- Fri 9am - 5pm
- Sat Closed
- Sun Closed
- Disabled Access
- Natural Products
- Free Parking
- Promotional Offers