Close Date: 30th June 2020
Published: 1st April 2020
Housekeeper required in Buntingford
Layston Grove is a specially designed, purpose-built luxury care home providing 24-hour residential and dementia care in an elegant and state-of-the-art setting. Comfort, care, safety and security have all been built into Layston Grove, to provide continual support for our VIP residents (all of our residents are VIP’s!).
As a Housekeeper, you will play an integral role within the care home, working as part of a small domestic team. You will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of cleanliness standards at Layston Grove. Your role is key in ensuring the home is cleaned and maintained to very high standard in line with the cleaning schedules in order to ensure our residents live in an exceptional environment. You will become part of the care home family and let’s be honest, YOU are what makes our home a great place to live and work!
We are looking for individuals who have an upbeat personality, a happy disposition, self-motivated, the ability to encourage others and those who are keen to provide the best activity schedule in the care sector. We welcome all levels of experience as you will be supported and guided by the Head Housekeeper.
Your hours of work will be 08.00 to 18.30 and you will be expected to work four out of seven days, including weekends on a rota basis.
We will offer: -
- A permanent contract of employment
- A competitive annual salary
- Above average annual leave entitlement
- A workplace pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme
- A professional uniform
- An impressive working environment
- Comprehensive training
- Fully funded DBS check
- Ongoing support and mentoring
- Career progression
You will offer: -
- A good level of numeracy & literacy skills
- An excellent level of communication
- The ability to work as part of a dynamic team
- Reliability with an element of flexibility as and when required
- A willingness to learn and develop new skills
- An upbeat personality and positive attitude
- Empathy, encouragement and patience
- An understanding of elderly and/or dementia care would be an advantage
This is a varied and rewarding role that will no doubt provide you with a feeling of job satisfaction. If you are seeking an exciting opportunity with a forward-thinking organisation, then this could be the job for you!
- Salary: Up to £25k
- Location: Buntingford
- Category: Care Homes
- Close Date: 30th June 2020
- Published: 1st April 2020
Use the form below to search our latest job opportunities.