Salary: £11.10 p/h
Close Date: 28th February 2022
Published: 3rd November 2021
Lifestyle Manager 9am-7pm (35 hours)
Layston Grove is a luxurious, purpose-built care home providing an enviable environment where residents receive quality care on an All-inclusive basis. Our All-inclusive promise provides peace of mind to our residents in knowing that their lifestyle, comfort and care needs are all catered for in one clear, fixed fee with no billable extras. Our home is within easy reach of the A10 and motorway network making it nice and convenient for friends and family to visit.
We are looking for a lifestyle manager to enable and support our residents to continue taking part in the activities and lifestyle choices they have always enjoyed. Whatever that may be from meeting up with friends and family, going to the local bowls club, visiting the cinema, attending local groups or enjoying a specific past time like gardening, painting or singing.
It all starts with getting to know our residents as individuals and finding out how they have lived their life and what they enjoy doing. This will mean taking an interest and talking with our residents and their family and friends. Plotting a life history book with them and sharing their memories.
To promote the social and recreational aspects of daily living for all residents. You will engage with the local the community and its resources. You will be creative, innovative and enthusiastic. You will have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
You must have the following qualifications
- NVQ 2, 3 or Diploma in Health and Social Care or be willing to work towards these.
We are looking for someone with the following experience
- Experience of working with vulnerable adults
- Customer service experience
We are looking for someone with the following technical skills
- IT literate
- The ability to compile social care plans for residents
- Ability to communicate on the telephone
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Able to return information and carry out instructions accurately.
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Able to work with residents to ensure they have fulfilling lives
- Able to prioritise workload
- Able to use own initiative
The ideal candidate will have these personal qualities
- Shares ideas with others [to make improvements]
- Keen to learn and improve own performance
- Committed to communicate with customers to understand their needs
- Will go the extra mile to help fulfil customer’s needs
- Has a ‘can-do’ attitude to work
- Enjoys working effectively as part of a team
For more information about this vacancy click HERE
To apply for this vacancy click HERE
- Salary: Up to £25k
- Location: Buntingford
- Category: Care Homes
- Close Date: 28th February 2022
- Published: 3rd November 2021
Use the form below to search our latest job opportunities.