Senior Care Assistant
Salary: Excellent Salary dependant on experience
Close Date: 31st July 2021
Published: 23rd April 2021
B&M Care Home, Montrose in Watford, is looking for a Senior Care Assistant to be accountable for the home and the residents, and to create a calm and secure atmosphere throughout the night.
Duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- To help all junior and domestic staff contribute to the best of their ability to ensure the efficient running of the home.
- To assist in the promotion of mental and physical activity of residents, participating in all forms of occupational therapy.
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge of all records required by CQC.
- Be familiar with all ‘Health & Safety at Work’ procedures.
Here at B&M Care, we are looking for motivated individuals who strive for excellence and development.
- NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care
- Ability to communicate well, both written and verbally.
- A pro-active individual who is able to work within a team.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload.
- Interest in development and learning new skills.
About B&M Care
B&M Care provides private residential, respite and dementia care for older people in and around the Home Counties. With over 40 years experience, B&M Care is a ‘family run business for families’ that boasts an extensive portfolio of 25 care homes, over 1200 employees and a success story that will continue to develop its person-centred approach to improving the lives of those living with dementia.
Our Commitment to You:
- Bank Holidays
- Statutory Sick Pay
- Industry-envied Training Programme
- Support & Career Development
- Salary: £25k - £35k
- Location: Watford
- Category: Care Homes
- Close Date: 31st July 2021
- Published: 23rd April 2021
Use the form below to search our latest job opportunities.