Care Home Supper Chef
Salary: Good Hourly Rates
Close Date: 30th November 2021
Published: 2nd August 2021
Montrose Care Home in Watford is looking for a Supper Cook to prepare meals that are nourishing and well-presented.
20 Hours a week. 4 days a week including alternate weekends.
Duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- To compile menus with senior staff members that are varied and consist of meals that will be suitable for residents currently living in the home.
- To converse with and take personal interest in the residents in order to be fully aware of their culinary likes and dislikes.
- To cater for special diets.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest techniques with regard to cooking for an older person.
- Be aware of the rules of ‘Health & Safety at Work’ in relation to the kitchen and kitchen practice.
Here at B&M Care, we are looking for motivated individuals who strive for excellence and development.
- Must hold a Food Hygiene Certficate.
- Ability to communicate well, both written and verbally.
- A pro-active individual who is able to work within a team.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload.
- Interest in development and learning new skills.
About B&M Care
B&M Care provides private residential, respite and dementia care for older people in and around the Home Counties. With over 40 years experience, B&M Care is a ‘family run business for families’ that boasts an extensive portfolio of 25 care homes, over 1200 employees and a success story that will continue to develop its person-centred approach to improving the lives of those living with dementia.
Our Commitment to You:
- Bank Holidays
- Statutory Sick Pay
- Industry-envied Training Programme
- Support & Career Development
- Salary: Up to £10 per hour
- Location: Watford
- Category: Care Homes
- Close Date: 30th November 2021
- Published: 2nd August 2021
Use the form below to search our latest job opportunities.