Care Assistant (Nights)
Salary: Salary: £8.92 per hour
Close Date: 30th June 2020
Published: 1st April 2020
Pay: £8.92 per hour
Hours: Night shifts available -22, 33 or 44 Hours per week, working weekends on rota
Care: 1 year (Preferred)
Licence: NVQ2 Health & Social Care (Preferred)
IF WE THINK YOU’LL BE A GREAT FIT, WE CAN OFFER SAME DAY JOB OFFERS!
JOINING THE COUNTRY COURT CARE FAMILY
We’re passionate about providing 5* care to our residents. From bistros to pubs and cinema rooms to spas – we’ve created extraordinary care homes so we’re looking for extraordinary people to join our team!
We want someone proactive, passionate and ambitious to support us to create the best person-centred environment for our residents and to connect us to our local community. You’ll be genuinely valued and empowered as an integral part of our team.
Experience in the Care industry and an NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care is preferred but not a pre-requisite. You’ll need to have great communication skills, both written and verbal.
ABOUT THE CARE ASSISTANT ROLE AND WHY WE’RE UNIQUE
We’re proud to be a family run business that’s grown over the years to a family of over 2000 employees and 30+ care homes. We’re proud to be setting the bar and leading the way with exceptional care homes you’d expect for your loved ones.
Take a look around our home here: https://www.countrycourtcare.co/our-homes/oakview-lodge-care-nursing-home
Within the care assistant role, you can really make a difference to our residents’ lives. Your responsibilities will include:
- Helping our residents with personal support and care,
- Aiding their emotional well-being and social needs
- Serving meals/drinks and assisted feeding
- Interacting with our residents on a personal level
- Maintaining care plans
And in Return You'll Get!
You’ll be joining a family business and working alongside a real team-spirited group of people. You’ll also benefit from our generous range of benefits which include:
- 28 days holiday (FTE) (including bank holidays)
- Great pay (plus annual pay reviews!)
- Exciting opportunities for career progression (and we have lots of staff who can tell you about their progression!)
- Enhanced Bank Holiday rates at Christmas and New Year at Double time, all other bank holiday paid at Time and a Half
- Work Life Balance and the ability in some roles to choose shifts to suit you
- Supportive and bespoke Induction Training Programmes, ongoing training and development and nationally recognised qualifications*
- Paid online learning time
- Refer a friend or resident bonus scheme*
- Pension contributions
- Free parking
- Free Uniform
- Partial paid for DBS Check
- An excellent range of discounts for restaurants, shops, cinemas, days out and more!
- Annual Staff Awards Programme across all our Homes celebrating our great staff
- Opportunity to work in beautifully appointed interior designed homes
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning Care Home provider
- *Subject to Terms and Conditions
Apply now: We’d love to hear from you and can offer same day job offers*.
Country Court Care is an equal opportunities employer.
Please ask to see our equal opportunities policy for further information
You may have experience as a: Support Worker, Care Worker, Care Staff, Personal Assistant, Support staff, Social Care Worker jobs, Community Care Worker, Residential Care Worker, NHS Support Worker, Senior Support Worker, Senior Care Worker, Senior Support
Benefits: On-site parking
- Salary: Up to £25k
- Location: Welwyn
- Category: Care Homes
- Close Date: 30th June 2020
- Published: 1st April 2020
- Oakview Lodge Care & Nursing Home
- Ascots Lane, Welwyn, AL7 4HQ
- 01707 375345
Use the form below to search our latest job opportunities.