Night Waiter - Room Service
Close Date: 30th September 2020
Published: 29th June 2020
Our food and beverage team is looking for a Room Service Waiter to join the team who work hard to ensure that guests receive the personalised touches and ultra-refined service which are part of our package when dining in their rooms.
Room Service is available to resident guests 24/7 and this role is a dedicated Night Shift position, working from 11 to 7:30am five days out of seven.
This is an excellent opportunity to build your existing career in the busy hospitality sector. Due to the hours of work and the serving of alcohol applicants need to be aged 18 or over.
The Grove is one of three prestigious hotels operated by Ralph Trustees, a family-owned independent hotel group. We are a spectacular 5 star destination and resort, offering our guests a slice of tranquillity and calm, away from the stresses of everyday life.
Across our 300-acre estate, we offer a range of mouth-watering dining experiences, outdoor activities (including our famed Golf course, Walled Garden and beach) and an indulgent award-winning spa, gym and health club. Being family owned means that both our guests and our employees are treated as individuals and not one of the crowd.
Why join us?
Aside from the personal touches that come with working in a family-run business, we also offer a range of fantastic benefits that are designed to make you feel valued and appreciated as an important member of our team:
- The chance to make use of the on-site award-winning facilities such as the spa, golf course and gym.
- A staff canteen with a free meal during your shift
- A subsidised shuttle bus from Watford town centre
- Generous discounts for you and your family/friends on stays with the hotel
- Access to subsidised staff accommodation (if required)
- Salary: Up to £25k
- Location: Watford
- Category: Hotels & Accommodation
- Close Date: 30th September 2020
- Published: 29th June 2020
Use the form below to search our latest job opportunities.