Care at Home
We understand how daunting it can be when your loved one needs more care than you're able to provide. There are so many options and making the right decision for your familiy is not always obvious.
Clients can have varying levels of need from no longer being able to use the vacuum cleaner or cook meals to not being safe to leave alone for more than a couple of hours. Whatever your loved ones needs we have a package that is right for them ensuring that they are able to stay in the safety and security of their own home whilst also receiving the care that they need.
We offer home care, over night and live in care options all provided with the same level of respect and dedication, and with your loved ones diginity and well being at the forefront. We are fully regulated by the CQC so you can be safe in the knowledge that our team provide the highest level of care.
Live In Care and Support
Do you or your loved one need more support than having a carer pop in for a couple of hours per day but are filled with anxiety at the prospect of a care home? Our live in care servces could be the solution.
For less than the cost of a care home we provide individual care to those needing support who wish to remain in the comfort and safety of their own home.
Our carer will 'live-in' and will therefore require their own room and provision of meals, this is, of course, reflected in the price of services with a significant reduction against the standard hourly rate.
Our services are tailored to your needs and we can provide as much or as little support as you require. As such we have created 3 levels of service to ensure that you only pay for what you need.
This is a real cost effective alternative to care home facilities where clients can remain in their own home while having one on one, individualised care. This is truly bespoke support providing companionship, support in day to day tasks and the knowledge that there is always someone on hand should the need arise.
Why have a home from home when you can just stay at home?
Home Care Services
If you or a loved one are finding it more difficult to take care of personal hygeine and dressing or undressing is becoming more of a struggle. Our personal care services can be involved as much of as little as you like.
Often, primary carers like to take care of their loved ones in this way but at other times there can be embarrasment on either, or both sides, especially in particularly close relationships of oposite gender e.g. mother and son or father and daughter. We understand that there are many emotions involved and will support you in the way that works for you.
Our personal care options include:
- Washing and bathing
- Dressing and undressing
- Assistance with hair, make up and personal grooming
- Nail care and facilitating chiropody appointments
- Physiotherapy access
- Medication support; including taking medication, prescription collection and liaising with other healthcare professionals
- Continence care including organsing the supply of continence products if required
Having someone to help with household chores is a luxury for some people but for others it is a necessity. No matter what your reasons, you will receive the same dedicated service from our homecare team. We will care for your home as if it were our own.
Housekeeping services include:
- Vacuuming and dusting
- Cleaning kitchens and bathrooms
- Laundry and irioning
- Changing towels and bed linen
- Shopping for weekly groceries
- Preparing the home for visitors
- Help with correspondence
- Support with managing bill payments
- Running errands e.g. getting a newspaper, collecting dry cleaning, picking up a fresh pint of milk
- Wardrobe management including shopping for new outfits or clothing
- Shopping for weekly groceries, we can shop for the client, accomany them to the supermarket or even assist them with completing an online shop from the comfort of the sofa!
- Support with meal planning to ensure a nutritionally balanced diet
- Meals prepared and cooked
- Support with eating
Lonliness and isolation can be incredibly debilitating, our dedicated team provide companion care services to give you or your loved one the time, space and connection that we all need.
Our companionship services include:
- Short visits out
- Reading and sharing experiences
- Mental stimulation
- Encouraging contact with friends and family
- Facilitating participation in hobbies and interests, this can be in or out of the home e.g. stamp collecting, gardening, theatre trips or gentle exersize.
- Monthly diary management including support with appointment scheduling
- Mon 00.00am - 23.59pm
- Tue 00.00am - 23.59pm
- Wed 00.00am - 23.59pm
- Thur 00.00am - 23.59pm
- Fri 00.00am - 23.59pm
- Sat 00.00am - 23.59pm
- Sun 00.00am - 23.59pm