Senior Night Care Assistant
Salary: Excellent Salary dependant on experience
Location: St. Albans
Close Date: 30th June 2020
Published: 1st April 2020
St Matthews in Redbourn is looking for a Senior Night Care Assistant to be accountable for the home and the residents, and to create a calm and secure atmosphere throughout the night.
Duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- To ensure the home is safe and secure.
- To ensure regular checks are carried out throughout the night for each resident’s individual needs (in relation to the home’s guidelines and policies).
- Be aware of all emergency contact and procedures, in particular ‘missing persons’, Fire, and Health & Safety.
- To ensure that all night documentation is completed and signed for.
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge of all records required to be kept by CQC.
Please Note: this is a waking duty. You are expected to perform either care duties or assist with cleaning duties throughout the duration of the entire night shift.
Here at B&M Care, we are looking for motivated individuals who strive for excellence and development.
- NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care
- Ability to communicate well, both written and verbally.
- A pro-active individual who is able to work within a team.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload.
- Interest in development and learning new skills.
About B&M Care
B&M Care provides private residential, respite and dementia care for older people in and around the Home Counties. With over 40 years experience, B&M Care is a ‘family run business for families’ that boasts an extensive portfolio of 25 care homes, over 1200 employees and a success story that will continue to develop its person-centred approach to improving the lives of those living with dementia.
Our Commitment to You:
- Bank Holidays
- Statutory Sick Pay
- Industry-envied Training Programme
- Support & Career Development
- Salary: Up to £25k
- Location: St. Albans
- Category: Care Homes
- Close Date: 30th June 2020
- Published: 1st April 2020
Use the form below to search our latest job opportunities.