Location: Hemel Hempstead
Close Date: 30th November 2021
Published: 4th October 2021
Aubrey Park is an independent hotel conveniently close to St. Albans and Hemel Hempstead being only 5 miles from both towns. A stylish, AA Rosette award winning hotel set in 9 acres of landscaped gardens and woods, with great conference and banqueting facilities.
Come join the team
As Breakfast Chef you will be supporting our Kitchen team in:
- The preparation and service of Breakfast, preparing food to the highest standard.
- The preparation and service of Breakfast, cooked to exceptional standards
- Dealing with deliveries and stock rotation
- Keeping all working areas clean and tidy and ensure no cross contamination
- Comply with Safety and Hygiene legislation
- Ambitious, creative and know current food trends
- Have a passion for award winning food cooked fresh
- Be enthusiastic and have a can-do attitude
- Enjoy the buzz of a busy kitchen
- Career development opportunities
- Discounted food & beverage and accommodation at Aubrey Park Hotel
- Plus other Company Benefits
- Annual salary based on 40 hours per week, this can be adjusted pro rata if less hours are worked per week
- On-site parking
Sorry, we do not provide live in accommodation.
8 hour shifts.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
- Salary: £25k - £35k
- Location: Hemel Hempstead
- Category: Hotels & Accommodation
- Close Date: 30th November 2021
- Published: 4th October 2021
Use the form below to search our latest job opportunities.