Location: St. Albans
Close Date: 30th September 2020
Published: 29th June 2020
- Be responsible for inspiring, monitoring and motivating our clients to achieve their personal goals through coaching, testing, instructing and supporting their needs
- Strive to continually improve client satisfaction, ensuring high standard consistency are delivered at all times
- Secure bookings, scheduling, itineraries – full administration duties for all Fitness activities and complimentary programs
- Deliver all SOP’s as instructed by the Fitness Manager and offer suggestions to continually improve our standards
- Assist with Opening and Closing of the Spa when required
- Motivate and inspire clients to achieve their goals while interacting on the gym floor
- Deliver small group express classes on the gym floor
- Devise training programs for members as required tailored to suit individual needs and take account of injury/health/fitness and weight loss or other goals
- Complete body composition tests and advise on programs and diet adjustments as necessary in response to individual results
- Complete own class cover
- Complete class cover during instructors ‘holidays and arrange class cover when this is not possible
- Cover emergency class cover whenever possible and ensure reception contact members booked onto classes in the event of cancellations when class cover is not possible
- Check and submit self-employed instructor’s invoices
- Complete personal training sessions with members and guests and plan sessions tailored to their fitness goals
- Complete associated paperwork
- Develop own client base to deliver minimum 10 hours per week of PT
- Develop USP to help grow community of PT within the business
- So much more!
What would make you the perfect fit?
- Min of two years previous experience working within a professional Fitness environment or five-star property at a customer facing level on the gym floor
- Good educational background in the Fitness industry
- Reading, writing and oral required at fluent proficiency in the English language
- REPS level 2/3 Instructor essential
- Exercise to Music preferable
- Equivalent gym instructor award essential
- Personal trainer Reps level 3 essential
- Sports degree preferable but not essential
The best bit:
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- Free staff meals and parking
- Discounted food and beverage, accommodation and spa within the AB Hotels Group
- 28 days holiday and 1 extra holiday day on your birthday
- And much much more!
Sopwell House introduces Cottonmill, the first private members’ spa designed to be woven into the fabric of a better life. An elegant, dynamic concept that never stands still. Constantly evolving to stay ahead, this is a unique world created for only a select group. The warmest welcome; the most elevated design; the last word in cutting-edge fitness and treatments; a uniquely positioned proposition.
We are looking for experienced enthusiastic Superstars to join our team.
A career at Sopwell House is as rewarding as you make it; it takes all kinds of people to make an exceptional spa run seamlessly and harmoniously.
If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!
Please be advised that if you have not received a response within 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- Salary: Up to £25k
- Location: St. Albans
- Category: Hotels & Accommodation
- Close Date: 30th September 2020
- Published: 29th June 2020
Use the form below to search our latest job opportunities.