Chef de Partie
Salary: Excellent Rates of Pay
Close Date: 31st March 2021
Published: 16th December 2020
Pub in Berkhamsted
We are looking for a Chef de Partie. As a member of our team as Chef De Partie, you'll be a key ingredient in the success of our busy kitchen and will thrive on the pace and camaraderie of our kitchen. As a Chef De Partie you will take pride in preparing delicious dishes along with a team of other talented, supportive experienced chefs, driven by your love of food.
We take food seriously at Fuller's, so you'll share our passion for fresh food. You will be working with fresh, seasonal, local ingredients and will relish the chance to learn new cooking techniques and putting your ideas into our dishes. Life in the kitchen is hectic, but exciting. You'll need strong food preparation skills and be confident in cooking the basics - and you'll thrive under that constant time pressure.
It is important that you are an excellent team player, have great communication skills and set yourself high standards.
We will offer you training and support to gain your hygiene qualifications and build your knowledge of food but you'll need people skills too. Chef De Partie is responsible for the junior roles in the kitchen - giving you a great chance to develop the leadership tendencies you need to advance your catering career.
What We Can Offer You:
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Weekly pay
- Enhanced sick policy
- NEST pension scheme
- Access to our Reward Gateway which offers discounts/cashback on high street stores, cheap cinema tickets and more
- Discounts at our pubs and hotels
- Industry leading training and development to enhance your career
We are a charming, traditional pub in Berkhamsted, The Boat occupies an idyllic spot on the Grand Union Canal. Climb aboard for a fresh take on pub food, quality craft ales and lager on tap and a pleasant atmosphere to enjoy the company of friends and family.
Extra benefits include:
- Enjoy the fast-paced fun of pub life
- Learn new skills to enhance your career with our industry leading training and development.
- Belong to a supportive, close-knit team
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 20% in all Fuller's pubs and heavily discounted stays in our hotels.
- We will reward you every time you introduce a friend to the Fuller's family who successfully passes their probation.
- A great benefits package including enhanced sick pay
- Salary: Up to £25k
- Location: Berkhamsted
- Category: Pubs
- Close Date: 31st March 2021
- Published: 16th December 2020
Use the form below to search our latest job opportunities.