Care Manager - Nights
Close Date: 30th June 2020
Published: 1st April 2020
Care Manager required in Buntingford
Layston Grove is a specially designed, purpose-built luxury care home providing 24-hour residential and dementia care in an elegant and state-of-the-art setting. Comfort, care, safety and security have all been built into Layston Grove, to provide continual support for our VIP residents (all of our residents are VIP’s!).
As a Night Manager, you will play an integral role within the care home by ensuring care plans are followed and supervising the care team during the night, to ensure our residents are well cared for, motivated and stimulated to achieve a fulfilled and enriched life. You will become part of the care home family and let’s be honest, YOU are what makes our home a great place to live and work!
Being a Night Manager at Layston Grove means you will be responsible for the smooth running of the home during the night so you will need to have the ability to cope with a high level of responsibility. You will have previous leadership experience within a senior/management position within a residential setting. We are looking for someone who has an upbeat personality, a happy disposition, self-motivation, the ability to encourage others to provide the best care service possible.
You will be required to work from 20.00 to 08.00 and will be expected to work three shifts one week and four shifts the following week, including weekends on a rolling rota basis.
We will offer: -
- A permanent contract of employment
- A competitive annual salary
- Above average annual leave entitlement
- A workplace pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme
- A professional uniform
- An impressive working environment
- Comprehensive training
- Fully funded DBS check
- Ongoing support and mentoring
- Career progression
You will offer: -
- A good level of numeracy & literacy skills
- An excellent level of communication
- The ability to work as part of a dynamic team
- Reliability with an element of flexibility as and when required
- A willingness to learn and develop new skills
- An upbeat personality and positive attitude
- Empathy, encouragement and patience
- An understanding of elderly and/or dementia care would be an advantage
- Supervisory and leadership skills
This is a varied and rewarding role that will no doubt provide you with a feeling of job satisfaction. If you are seeking an exciting opportunity with a forward-thinking organisation, then this could be the job for you!
- Salary: £25k - £35k
- Location: Buntingford
- Category: Care Homes
- Close Date: 30th June 2020
- Published: 1st April 2020
Use the form below to search our latest job opportunities.