Salary: £9.80 - £10.80 per hour
Close Date: 10th December 2020
Published: 19th November 2020
Are you looking for a new challenge and are you passionate about helping others as much as we are?
Join our home and provide the very best care to our residents. Build your skills and enjoy great benefits.
About the role
We currently have opportunities available for Care Assistants to join our friendly team at Sunrise of Chorleywood, near Rickmansworth. We have a variety of shifts including full time days or nights and part time days or nights. Our shift patterns are 7am to 2.30pm, 2pm to 9.30pm, 7am to 7pm or 7pm to 7am. Working at our home, you’ll look after our residents’ health, wellbeing and happiness. Your day-to-day tasks may include helping with residents’ social activities, serving in the dining room, tidying residents’ rooms, answering help bells and assisting with their dressing and personal care. Above all, you’ll be helping our residents feel comfortable and safe while they enjoy an exceptional quality of life in an atmosphere of respect, trust and joy.
We’re looking for dedicated people who are simply passionate about helping others. Experience is preferable but not essential as it’s more about being a warm, friendly and compassionate person who’s as committed as we are.
For this role, successful candidates will have:
- Excellent communication skills and a great team player
- The ability to make responsible decisions that are always in the resident’s interest
- An NVQ 2/3 in Health and Social Care is desirable but not essential, and you should be willing to get further training if needed
Why should you work for us?
As well as competitive salaries we offer some great benefits including:
- 28 days holiday
- Ongoing career training and development
- A fantastic range of discounts and offers from many high street/ online retailers
- Workplace Pension
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Recognising great work through our ‘Heart & Soul’ awards scheme
- Wellbeing services, financial loans and more.
We’re also committed to helping you progress and grow, with regular training and supervision, development opportunities and study support. If you want to build a successful career in care, we’re the best place to start.
How to apply:
If this sounds like a job for you, and you are interested in applying for this vacancy we would like to hear from you, please click on this link: https://www.jobtrain.co.uk/sunrise-gracewell-careers/Decide.aspx?jobid=7512 and one of our team will be in contact with you very soon.
- Salary: £25k - £35k
- Location: Chorleywood
- Category: Care Homes
- Close Date: 10th December 2020
- Published: 19th November 2020
Use the form below to search our latest job opportunities.