Salary: Excellent Salary dependant on experience
Location: St. Albans
Close Date: 31st March 2021
Published: 16th December 2020
St Matthews Care Home in Redbourn is looking for a Deputy Manager to support the Home Manager in the day-to-day management of the home.
Duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- To assist the Home Manager in the running of the home.
- To ensure Health & Safety standards are being met within the home (this will include studying for a certificate in Occupational Health & Safety).
- To have designated responsibility for the ordering, recording, administration and disposal of the home’s medication system.
- Implement and monitor care plan systems.
- Ensure confidentiality for all information.
Here at B&M Care, we are looking for motivated individuals who strive for excellence and development.
- Must hold at least a NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care.
- Experience in dementia care.
- Ability to communicate well, both written and verbally.
- A pro-active individual who is able to work within a team.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload.
- Interest in development and learning new skills.
About B&M Care
B&M Care provides private residential, respite and dementia care for older people in and around the Home Counties. With over 40 years experience, B&M Care is a ‘family run business for families’ that boasts an extensive portfolio of 25 care homes, over 1200 employees and a success story that will continue to develop its person-centred approach to improving the lives of those living with dementia.
Our Commitment to You:
- Bank Holidays
- Statutory Sick Pay
- Industry-envied Training Programme
- Support & Career Development
- Salary: £25k - £35k
- Location: St. Albans
- Category: Care Homes
- Close Date: 31st March 2021
- Published: 16th December 2020
Use the form below to search our latest job opportunities.