Salary: Good Hourly Rates
Location: St. Albans
Close Date: 31st December 2020
Published: 30th August 2020
St Matthews in Redbourn is looking for a Domestic Assistant to ensure the clean, hygienic maintenance of the home, and to keep a high standard of appearance to contribute to the quality of care and lifestyle.
Duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- To clean allocated rooms, including furniture, fittings, fabric, carpets and equipment.
- Be aware of Health & Safety statement and COSHH statement.
- To report any malfunction of equipment or fittings that require maintenance or cannot be kept up to standard through normal cleaning products.
Here at B&M Care, we are looking for motivated individuals who strive for excellence and development.
- Ability to communicate well, both written and verbally.
- A pro-active individual who is able to work within a team.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload.
- Interest in development and learning new skills.
About B&M Care
B&M Care provides private residential, respite and dementia care for older people in and around the Home Counties. With over 40 years experience, B&M Care is a ‘family run business for families’ that boasts an extensive portfolio of 25 care homes, over 1200 employees and a success story that will continue to develop its person-centred approach to improving the lives of those living with dementia.
Our Commitment to You:
- Bank Holidays
- Statutory Sick Pay
- Industry-envied Training Programme
- Support & Career Development
- Location: St. Albans
- Category: Care Homes
- Close Date: 31st December 2020
- Published: 30th August 2020
Use the form below to search our latest job opportunities.