Salary: Excellent Salary dependant on experience
Location: St. Albans
Close Date: 31st December 2020
Published: 2nd November 2020
St Matthews in Redbourn is looking for a Team Leader to support the Home Manager, Deputy Manager and Assistant Manager in all aspects of the home’s management.
Duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- To assist in the supervision of staff and induction.
- To review and develop Care Plans.
- To oversee the administration of medication and be competent in ordering, recording and storing of medication, and to be aware of all medication policies and procedures.
- Be competent with all ‘Health & Safety at Work’ procedures.
- Be responsible for the development of resident care plans and keeping them up-to-date.
- Liaise and deal with external professionals in relation to individual residents.
Here at B&M Care, we are looking for motivated individuals who strive for excellence and development.
- Two years experience at a Senior Care level.
- NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care
- Ability to communicate well, both written and verbally.
- A pro-active individual who is able to work within a team.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload.
- Interest in development and learning new skills.
About B&M Care
B&M Care provides private residential, respite and dementia care for older people in and around the Home Counties. With over 40 years experience, B&M Care is a ‘family run business for families’ that boasts an extensive portfolio of 25 care homes, over 1200 employees and a success story that will continue to develop its person-centred approach to improving the lives of those living with dementia.
Our Commitment to You:
- Bank Holidays
- Statutory Sick Pay
- Industry-envied Training Programme
- Support & Career Development
- Salary: Up to £25k
- Location: St. Albans
- Category: Care Homes
- Close Date: 31st December 2020
- Published: 2nd November 2020
Use the form below to search our latest job opportunities.