Weekend Kitchen Assistant
Salary: Good Hourly Rates
Location: St. Albans
Close Date: 31st July 2021
Published: 1st March 2021
St Matthews in Redbourn is looking for a Kitchen Assistant to ensure the cleanliness and hygienic appearance of the kitchen, and to assist the Cook when and where necessary.
Duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Assist the home’s Cook with food preparation.
- Maintain the appearance of kitchen when and where necessary, i.e. cleaning appliances, dinnerware and emptying of bins.
- To communicate effectively with residents to be fully aware of likes, dislikes and dietary needs.
- Be aware of the rules of ‘Health & Safety at Work’ in relation to the kitchen and kitchen practice.
Here at B&M Care, we are looking for motivated individuals who strive for excellence and development.
- Must hold a Food Hygiene Certficate.
- Ability to communicate well, both written and verbally.
- A pro-active individual who is able to work within a team.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload.
- Interest in development and learning new skills.
B&M Care provides private residential, respite and dementia care for older people in and around the Home Counties. With over 40 years experience, B&M Care is a ‘family run business for families’ that boasts an extensive portfolio of 25 care homes, over 1200 employees and a success story that will continue to develop its person-centred approach to improving the lives of those living with dementia.
Our Commitment to You:
- Bank Holidays
- Statutory Sick Pay
- Industry-envied Training Programme
- Support & Career Development
- Salary: Up to £10 per hour
- Location: St. Albans
- Category: Care Homes
- Close Date: 31st July 2021
- Published: 1st March 2021
Use the form below to search our latest job opportunities.