Salary: Excellent Salary dependant on experience
Close Date: 30th September 2020
Published: 29th June 2020
Montrose Care Home in Watford is looking for an Engagement Lead to enhance the residents’ quality of life through a lifestyle programme and framework that stimulates meaningful occupation in the home.
Duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- To co-ordinate the provision of activities and meaningful occupation in conjunction with care and members of staff, including evenings and weekends.
- To facilitate the running of both one-to-one and group engagement with residents (and involving members of staff).
- To implement and co-ordinate social engagement, entertainment and community visits which may include using the operation of technology (i.e. an Apple iPad and a Desktop PC) for producing weekly and monthly schedules, as well as posters and promotional displays.
- Organise other social and seasonal events, e.g. Christmas and Easter, as well as booking external entertainment.
- To establish links with the local community.
- To promote a positive image of the home by maintaining a professional approach at all times.
Here at B&M Care, we are looking for motivated individuals who strive for excellence and development.
- Must hold a full driving licence
- Desirable attributes:
- Ability to communicate well, both written and verbally.
- A pro-active individual who is able to work within a team.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload.
- Interest in development and learning new skills.
About B&M Care
B&M Care provides private residential, respite and dementia care for older people in and around the Home Counties. With over 40 years experience, B&M Care is a ‘family run business for families’ that boasts an extensive portfolio of 25 care homes, over 1200 employees and a success story that will continue to develop its person-centred approach to improving the lives of those living with dementia.
Our Commitment to You:
- Bank Holidays
- Statutory Sick Pay
- Industry-envied Training Programme
- Support & Career Development
- Salary: Up to £25k
- Location: Watford
- Category: Care Homes
- Close Date: 30th September 2020
- Published: 29th June 2020
Use the form below to search our latest job opportunities.