Front of House Host
Salary: Salary: £8.21 + excellent benefits
Close Date: 31st December 2020
Published: 30th August 2020
Salary: £8.21 + excellent benefits
Hours: Full Time 30 Hours per week, working weekends on rota
Experience: Catering/Restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)
We are looking for an experienced Front of House Host for Oakview Lodge Nursing Home, where you will be providing a 5* Restaurant and customer service experience within the home.
We’re proud to be a family run business that’s grown over the years to a family of over 2000 employees and 30+ care homes. We’re proud to be setting the bar and leading the way with exceptional care homes you’d expect for your loved ones.
We pride ourselves on our 5* luxurious and comfortable environment for our residents and our Hosts are very much at the heart of this. You will be welcoming each resident, ensuring they receive the very best customer service and dining experience, offering choices, support and a helping hand.
You will share our caring values and home ethics and ensure we maintain the very best environment for each of our fabulous residents.
We need proactive, passionate and supportive team player, with experience of maintaining the highest levels of cleanliness and customer service.
You will have extremely good knowledge and experience in the food/restaurant industry, knowledge of COSHH and Health & Safety standards and follow them at all times and very high standards
You must have a keen eye for detail, be welcoming, friendly and approachable.
You’ll be genuinely valued and empowered as an integral part of our team and feel comfortable in a busy and customer focused role.
An understanding of care sector would be advantageous
And in return you'll get!
You’ll be joining a family business and working alongside a real team-spirited group of people. You’ll also benefit from our generous range of benefits which include:
- 28 days holiday (FTE) (including bank holidays)
- Great pay (plus annual pay reviews!)
- Exciting opportunities for career progression (and we have lots of staff who can tell you about their progression!)
- Enhanced Bank Holiday rates at Christmas and New Year at Double time, all other bank holiday paid at Time and a Half
- Work Life Balance and the ability in some roles to choose shifts to suit you
- Supportive and bespoke Induction Training Programmes, ongoing training and development and nationally recognised qualifications*
- Paid online learning time
- Refer a friend or resident bonus scheme*
- Pension contributions
- Free parking
- Free Uniform
- Partial paid for DBS Check
- An excellent range of discounts for restaurants, shops, cinemas, days out and more!
- Annual Staff Awards Programme across all our Homes celebrating our great staff
- Opportunity to work in beautifully appointed interior designed homes
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning Care Home provider
- *Subject to Terms and Conditions
Country Court Care is an equal opportunities employer.
Please ask to see our equal opportunities policy for further information.
You may have experience as
Restaurant, waitress, Hostess, front of house, waiter, catering assistant, maître d’, server, crew member, fine dining, diner, restaurateur, bar, public house, kitchen assistant, busser, back waiter, runner, bartender, sommelier, host stand, cruiseline assistants, dining assistant.
- Salary: Up to £25k
- Location: Welwyn
- Category: Care Homes
- Close Date: 31st December 2020
- Published: 30th August 2020
- Oakview Lodge Care & Nursing Home
- Ascots Lane, Welwyn, AL7 4HQ
- 01707 375345
Use the form below to search our latest job opportunities.