Salary: Excellent Salary + Great Benefits
Location: St. Albans
Close Date: 30th June 2020
Published: 1st April 2020
Nuffield Health is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Nursery Manager in our St Albans Nuffy Bear Day Nursery and play your part in building a healthier nation.
You’ll follow your passion and unlock all your expertise, enjoying an exciting opportunity to run a business within a business.
We are Ofsted registered and follow the Early Years Foundation Stage. We offer a unique range of wellbeing focused care for children, including swimming and mindfulness, making this a truly unique opportunity. As a Nursery Manager you will;
- Ensure our nursery and its team provide care and education, while promoting health, growth and development to children in our Nursery.
- Follow Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Oversee planning activities and assessments whilst implementing updates to childcare legislation
- Hold overall responsibility for SEN and Safeguarding
- Identify opportunities to grow sales and achieve revenue targets
To succeed as a Nursery Manager, you will need:
- To be qualified, with either NNEB, NVQ Level 3/4, BTEC or BA Hons or equivalent.
- Ideally have EYPS, Paediatric First Aid and Food Hygiene Qualifications
- Experience of managing a team
- All candidates will require an enhanced DBS
- To be able to communicate with Parents/Carers and other external professionals.
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days’ annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare, 20% discount to our nurseries and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
- Salary: £25k - £35k
- Location: St. Albans
- Category: Schools, Colleges & Universities
- Close Date: 30th June 2020
- Published: 1st April 2020
- Nuffy Bear Day Nursery
- Highfield Park Drive, St Albans, AL4 0AH
- 01727 816100
Use the form below to search our latest job opportunities.