Food & Beverage Assistants
Salary: £10 per hour
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Close Date: 30th September 2022
Published: 12th May 2022
Aubrey Park is an independent hotel conveniently close to St. Albans and Hemel Hempstead being only 5 miles from both towns. A stylish, AA Rosette award winning hotel set in 9 acres of landscaped gardens and woods.
We are currently reruiting for Food & Beverage Assistants.
Full-Time 40 hour contracts available as well as 0 hour casual contracts.
Salary: Up to £10.00 per hour
Part-time hours: 8-40 per week
What we ask of you:
- To assist with Breakfast, Room Service, Conference and Events, Lunches and Dinners.
- To assist with set up of bar areas and serving of beverages.
- Set up, serve, and clear down.
- Ensure cleanliness of work areas.
- Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner.
- Communicate with the chefs and other members of the team ensuring all standards are met with attention to detail.
- Maximise the revenue by up selling.
Does this sound like you?
- A passion for Hospitality.
- A flexible approach to hours as hours will include evenings, weekends and Public Holidays.
- To be customer focused at all times.
- Professional and approachable manner
- Excellent Grooming Standards.
- Good Communication Skills.
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Experience: catering: 1 year (preferred)
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
- Salary: Up to £25k
- Location: Hemel Hempstead
- Category: Hotels & Accommodation
- Close Date: 30th September 2022
- Published: 12th May 2022
Use the form below to search our latest job opportunities.