Salary: £10 per hour
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Close Date: 30th September 2022
Published: 12th May 2022
Aubrey Park is an independent hotel conveniently close to St. Albans and Hemel Hempstead being only 5 miles from both towns. A stylish, AA Rosette award winning hotel set in 9 acres of landscaped gardens and woods.
We are currently reruiting for a Kitchen Porter to join our established kitchen team.
The role of a kitchen porter is to be responsible for the running of their own section within the kitchen. Ensuring a high standard of cleanliness throughout all food preparation and storage areas is maintained at all times. Reporting directly to the Executive Chef, the Kitchen Porter must be capable of working unsupervised and managing their own cleaning tasks in all kitchen areas.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the running of the own section
- Ensuring all areas of the kitchens are cleaned as per cleaning SOP to the required standard
- Wash plates and kitchen utensils.
- Assisting with elements of food preparation where required
- Responsible for stock rotation on the section
- Responsible for the completion of all food safety documentation on the section when required
- Responsible for ensuring that all section’s and all related equipment is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Observing the Health & Safety at Work Act and principles laid down in the Terms & Conditions of Employment
- Ensure all Company policies are implemented, followed and maintained at all times
- Ensure that all waste is disposed of appropriately in the designated waste containers, ensure all refuge areas are clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensure compliance with COSHH regulations are followed at all times
- Ensure all PPE/RPE is worn at all times
- Adhere to Food Safety Regulations (HACCAP) and Company Food Safety Management System
28 days holiday per annum
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
- Salary: Up to £25k
- Location: Hemel Hempstead
- Category: Hotels & Accommodation
- Close Date: 30th September 2022
- Published: 12th May 2022
Use the form below to search our latest job opportunities.