Night Reception / Porter
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Close Date: 28th February 2022
Published: 3rd November 2021
Aubrey Park is an independent hotel conveniently close to St. Albans and Hemel Hempstead being only 5 miles from both towns. A stylish, AA Rosette award winning hotel set in 9 acres of landscaped gardens and woods, with great conference and banqueting facilities.
We are currently recruiting for a Night Receptionist/Porter
You will need to possess
- A passion for friendly and professional service
- The flexibility in approach to work weekdays and weekends
- Be capable of clear communication and quick problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload
- Knowledge of Opera would be advantageous
Your responsibilities will include: (but not limited to)
- Completing the night audit and run end of day report
- Investigate any anomalies found between daily reports and takings
- Carry out duties with key responsibility for the safety and security of the hotel
- Be responsible for preparing and delivering room service food and drinks
- The operation of late bar service
- Preparing meeting and event spaces ready for the next day
8 hour night shifts.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
- Salary: Up to £25k
- Location: Hemel Hempstead
- Category: Hotels & Accommodation
- Close Date: 28th February 2022
- Published: 3rd November 2021
Use the form below to search our latest job opportunities.