Salary: Very Good Rates of Pay
Location: St. Albans
Close Date: 30th September 2020
Published: 29th June 2020
40 hours / 5 days per week (Shift work: 07:00 – 15:00 or 15:00 – 23:00)
We currently looking for a suitable candidate to join our Front Office Reception Team. This role is customer facing and the right candidate will be well groomed, have excellent customer service and an eye for detail.
General duties include:
- Customer Interaction (face to face & telephone)
- Answering the switchboard, taking messages and transferring calls;
- Using ChoiceAdvantage PMS (Check In / Check Out, reports, etc.);
- Prepare guest folios, processing payments, cash, credit card and invoice;
- Make reservations via internet bookings, directly with guests either face to face or via telephone;
- End of Day banking and preparing reports for management;
- Conduct show rounds of guest’s bedrooms and meeting rooms;
- Assist colleagues in F&B outlets as / when required;
- Complete H&S checks throughout shift.
- Progression to Duty Manager once fully trained (includes pay increase)
Requirements: The suitable candidate should process excellent knowledge of IT using Front of House Systems, be attentive & instinctive and have the ability to react to different situations. Well groomed, professional and have a passion for Hospitality.
The Clarion Collection Hotel St Albans is a boutique 60-bedroom 4* property situated near the centre of town and the cathedral, where personal friendly service is paramount.
- Salary: Up to £25k
- Location: St. Albans
- Category: Hotels & Accommodation
- Close Date: 30th September 2020
- Published: 29th June 2020
Use the form below to search our latest job opportunities.