Salary: Excellent Salary + Fantastic Benefits
Location: St. Albans
Close Date: 30th June 2020
Published: 1st April 2020
Your role in our family:
- Delivering excellent standards of service in a friendly and professional manner to our guests
- Help manage an incredible team of Waiters / Waitresses
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist F&B management with achieving financial targets
- Assist F&B management with training and development of team members
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- So much more
What would make you the perfect fit?
- Passion for food and beverage and in delighting your customers
- Previous F&B experience in a similar role or Shift Leader
The best bit:
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- Free staff meals and parking
- Discounted food and beverage, accommodation and spa within the AB Hotels Group
- 28 days holiday and 1 extra holiday day on your birthday
- And much much more!
- Sopwell House introduces Cottonmill, the first private members’ spa designed to be woven into the fabric of a better life. An elegant, dynamic concept that never stands still. Constantly evolving to stay ahead, this is a unique world created for only a select group. The warmest welcome; the most elevated design; the last word in cutting-edge fitness and treatments; a uniquely positioned proposition.
Cottonmill will be launching a brand new casual dining concept – the ‘Sitting Room’ to complement our refurbished vibrant Brasserie.
We are looking for experienced enthusiastic Superstars to join our team.
A career at Sopwell House is as rewarding as you make it; it takes all kinds of people to make an exceptional spa run seamlessly and harmoniously.
If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
Please be advised that if you have not received a response within 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- Salary: Up to £25k
- Location: St. Albans
- Category: Hotels & Accommodation
- Close Date: 30th June 2020
- Published: 1st April 2020
Use the form below to search our latest job opportunities.