Commis Chef - Banqueting Kitchen
Salary: £20,000 + Excellent Benefits
Close Date: 31st July 2021
Published: 1st March 2021
Are you an ambitious and inquisitive Commis Chef who wants to grow their skill set by having exposure to a multitude of cuisines and styles of cooking?
From hosting huge gatherings in our vast conferencing suites, to intimate affairs such as weddings and family get togethers, you’ll be able to use your existing chef prowess to assist our kitchen team in preparing and sending fabulous food for all manner of events.
As a team spirited individual, you will embrace the opportunity to learn from a broad range of culinary experts in our busy and thriving kitchens.
The Grove is one of three prestigious hotels operated by Ralph Trustees, a family owned hotel group. We are a spectacular 5* venue and resort, offering our customers a slice of tranquillity and calm, away from the stresses of every day life.
Across our 300-acre estate we offer fine dining, a range of outdoor activities (including our famed Golf course) and an indulgent award-winning spa and health club. Being family owned means that both our guests and our employees are treated as individuals and not one of the crowd.
Why join us?
Alongside the personable touches that come with working for a family run business, we also offer a range of benefits that are designed to enable you to feel valued and appreciated as an important member of our team:
- The chance to make use of the on-site award-winning facilities such as the spa, golf course and gym.
- A staff canteen with a free meal during your shift
- A subsidised shuttle bus from Watford town centre
- Generous discounts for you and your family/friends on stays with the hotel
- Subsidised staff accommodation (if required)
- Salary: Up to £25k
- Location: Watford
- Category: Hotels & Accommodation
- Close Date: 31st July 2021
- Published: 1st March 2021
Use the form below to search our latest job opportunities.