Close Date: 31st December 2020
Published: 30th August 2020
Our restaurant Host is the very first person that our guests meet on arrival, so it’s imperative that you have a warm and welcoming spirit to immediately put them at ease.
You will have a perfect opportunity to interact with our customers and offer them a top-class experience as they are seated for a delicious meal, so you must enjoy building a rapport with lots of different people.
You must be willing to work flexibly as we have a variety of shifts that you will need to be able to cover.
The Stables serves up both sumptuous meals and a range of quality beverages. It is the ideal place for our customers to chill out, swap stories after a round of watch a selection of sports on TV.
The Grove is one of three prestigious hotels operated by Ralph Trustees, a family owned hotel group. We are a spectacular 5* venue and resort, offering our customers a slice of tranquillity and calm, away from the stresses of every day life.
Across our 300-acre estate we offer fine dining, a range of outdoor activities (including our famed Golf course) and an indulgent award-winning spa and health club. Being family owned means that both our guests and our employees are treated as individuals and not one of the crowd.
Why join us?
Alongside the personable touches that come with working for a family run business, we also offer a range of benefits that are designed to enable you to feel valued and appreciated as an important member of our team:
- The chance to make use of the on-site award-winning facilities such as the spa, golf course and gym.
- A staff canteen with a free meal during your shift
- A subsidised shuttle bus from Watford town centre
- Generous discounts for you and your family/friends on stays with the hotel
- Subsidised staff accommodation (if required)
- Salary: Up to £25k
- Location: Watford
- Category: Hotels & Accommodation
- Close Date: 31st December 2020
- Published: 30th August 2020
Use the form below to search our latest job opportunities.