Care Assistants - Days & Nights
Salary: £20,000 - £21,500
Close Date: 30th September 2020
Published: 29th June 2020
Care Assistants (Days & Nights) required in Buntingford
Layston Grove is a specially designed, purpose-built luxury care home providing 24-hour residential and dementia care in an elegant and state-of-the-art setting. Comfort, care, safety and security have all been built into Layston Grove, to provide continual support for our VIP residents (all of our residents are VIP’s!).
You will be responsible for ensuring our residents receive an exceptional level of care (physically, emotionally and socially), which in turn enables them to live a fulfilled and enriched life. As a Care Assistant at Layston Grove, you will become part of the care home family and let’s be honest, YOU are what makes our home a great place to live and work!
We are looking for individuals who have a passion for care (first and foremost) and those who are keen to be the best in the sector. We welcome all levels of experience as we will take pleasure in providing you with a full induction and the necessary ‘care tools’ during your career with Oakdale Care Group.
Your hours of work will be 08.00 – 20.00 (days) or 20.00 – 08.00 (nights) and you will be required to work on a three shift/four shift alternate week rota basis.
We will offer: -
- A permanent contract of employment
- Regular working hours on a rota basis
- A competitive annual salary
- Above average annual leave entitlement
- A workplace pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme
- A professional uniform
- An impressive working environment
- Comprehensive training
- Fully funded DBS check
- Ongoing support and mentoring
- Career progression
You will offer: -
- A good level of numeracy & literacy skills
- An excellent level of communication
- The ability to work as part of a dynamic team
- Reliability with an element of flexibility as and when required
- A willingness to learn and develop new skills
- An upbeat personality and positive attitude
- Empathy, encouragement and patience
- An understanding of elderly and/or dementia care would be an advantage
This is a varied and rewarding role that will no doubt provide you with a feeling of job satisfaction. If you are seeking an exciting opportunity with a forward-thinking organisation, then this could be the job for you!
- Salary: Up to £25k
- Location: Buntingford
- Category: Care Homes
- Close Date: 30th September 2020
- Published: 29th June 2020
Use the form below to search our latest job opportunities.