Junior Sous Chef - Banqueting
Close Date: 30th September 2020
Published: 29th June 2020
We are seeking a culinary pro, versed in the demands of preparing delicious dishes for all manner of events.
From huge gatherings hosted in our vast conferencing suites, to intimate affairs such as weddings and family get togethers, you’ll understand what it takes to adjust the offerings of the kitchen to meet the needs of our customers.
As a Junior Sous you will need previous experience of running a team and working to high standards in a Banqueting kitchen which caters for large numbers.
The Grove is one of three prestigious hotels operated by Ralph Trustees, a family owned hotel group. We are a spectacular 5* venue and resort, offering our customers a slice of tranquillity and calm, away from the stresses of every day life.
Across our 300-acre estate we offer fine dining, a range of outdoor activities (including our famed Golf course) and an indulgent award-winning spa and health club. Being family owned means that both our guests and our employees are treated as individuals and not one of the crowd.
Why join us?
Alongside the personable touches that come with working for a family run business, we also offer a range of benefits that are designed to enable you to feel valued and appreciated as an important member of our team:
- The chance to make use of the on-site award-winning facilities such as the spa, golf course and gym.
- A staff canteen with a free meal during your shift
- A subsidised shuttle bus from Watford town centre
- Generous discounts for you and your family/friends on stays with the hotel
- Subsidised staff accommodation (if required)
- Salary: £25k - £35k
- Location: Watford
- Category: Hotels & Accommodation
- Close Date: 30th September 2020
- Published: 29th June 2020
Use the form below to search our latest job opportunities.